
We bought a house!!! Today at 4:00 pm we closed on our new home in Orem. We don't get keys until tomorrow so it hasn't quite set in yet that we are homeowners, but we are super excited to get into a home of our own. We'll be living much closer to both of our offices, which is nice. Over the next few weeks we plan to paint and recarpet before we move our things in. Here is the view from the outside. When we've moved in we'll get more pictures posted. Wish us luck!
10 comments:
That's awesome!! Congrats! Although we were hoping that you would buy a house in Buffalo....
Hurray!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see the inside...
That's so great! Your house is so pretty! I love it.
Yah!!! That's great! We need to have a Par-tay!
We're so excited for you! And I don't think that I need to tell you (but I will) that I'm so jealous....
Congrats!! I can't wait to see the inside. Seriously I'll come and paint if you want help! We have lots of supplies too if you need them.
That is great news, Congratulations!
AWesome Jo-dan. Congratulations!
Moved in yet? Dying to see the insides/get invited over...
Hey--It's Kristen (Peterson) Deluca! I just found your blog from Shoshannah's! What a cute house--that is so awesome. Congratulations. I love the mountain in the background. I miss the mountains! :(
Post a Comment