Thank you to all of you who were able to make it to the shower...it was so fun!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Safari Baby Shower
My friend Teri threw me the greatest safari themed baby shower this weekend! She is quite possibly the most creative person I know, and she really went out of her way to make sure we all had a great time...she even came up with games, even though she hates games! Below, you will see the incredible cupcakes she made...as well as the diaper cake...



A few days before the shower, Teri informed me that only a few people had RSVP'd, which made me very worried that I don't have any more friends. In fact, with my crazy pregnancy hormones and all, I may or may not have shed a few tears about this fact...especially as I am still mourning the loss of my dear friend Sho. However, lo and behold, tons of people came! It was so great to see some old friends that I haven't seen for a while. The shower was held outside, and it was a little hot...and the cupcakes may have melted a little bit, but they were still delicious.

Thank you to all of you who were able to make it to the shower...it was so fun!
Thank you to all of you who were able to make it to the shower...it was so fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
the cupcakes were more amazing in person. such a fun celebration! love you!
WOW! She did a great job! I wish I were there to celebrate with you.
:)
Jo: I was so sad to miss this shower. I went to another shower here in AZ that day, and it was way lamer than yours! The safari theme seemed very appropriate, and I'm glad you had fun. You are popular and cute, and I'm glad you have a lot of friends around you to celebrate.
Nope, still pregnant. And miserable.
Post a Comment