He looks so much like you. Thanks for the updates. (Grandma Czech)
That's the smile I saw on Saturday. It is awesome! And the pouty lip is cute too.
Hooray! I love smiling babies. Jo, did you ever read Becca's blog post about how smart it is for babies to start smiling right at the time when the parents are so so exhausted they think they are going to die? He's adorable- I hope you guys are having fun!
Um, have I mentioned he's freakin' cute?
that is hilarious. he is so freaking cute. i wish i could see him in person. we miss you around the office.
I can't believe he is smiling like that for you already. Isn't it so fun?! I love the moments that make it all worth it.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He looks so much like you. Thanks for the updates. (Grandma Czech)
That's the smile I saw on Saturday. It is awesome! And the pouty lip is cute too.
Hooray! I love smiling babies. Jo, did you ever read Becca's blog post about how smart it is for babies to start smiling right at the time when the parents are so so exhausted they think they are going to die?
He's adorable- I hope you guys are having fun!
Um, have I mentioned he's freakin' cute?
that is hilarious. he is so freaking cute. i wish i could see him in person. we miss you around the office.
I can't believe he is smiling like that for you already. Isn't it so fun?! I love the moments that make it all worth it.
Post a Comment