Saturday, November 21, 2009

One Month Old

P is one month old today. He weighed in at 9 lbs 4 oz the other day.Jorden took P on a long walk this week. Apparently there is no DCFS regulation that you have to cover a poor infant's ears during a walk in November.

6 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

Where did that month go? And there may not be a DCFS regulation...but 'cmon Jorden...it's freezing outside:) (of course my son's hands were popsicle sticks the other day...and he informed me the next day that it is too cold outside for him)...live and learn right?

emi. said...

he is so good lookin'!

anne said...

that first picture is my favorite! Jo, I wish I were there and we could take our babies on walks together!

Jo-Dan said...

FYI...it was 60 degrees when I took P for a walk, and I checked his ears at least 5 times and they were ALWAYS warm.

Anonymous said...

He's such a cutie pie! How cuter can he be! Of course, I am a bit biased. (Grandpa Czech)

AJ said...

One month, huh? That's how long I have been driving around with the little somethin'that I got for him. I am disgraced. After Thanksforgiving can I stop by? I want to see him ...and YOU!