Thursday, January 21, 2010

3 months...

P has been VERY busy this past month. He had his first eye infection...



mastered the Bumpo...
developed a "bored" expression (which is the face he puts on every time I pull out the camera...he's just like his dad...)...
learned how to stick out his tongue and does so constantly (one of the many new skills he has learned after only five days in day care)...
started to scratch himself with his freakishly long nails (there is a tiny scratch on his forehead in this pic and I have to document that he gave it to himself because SOMEONE doesn't believe me...)...

and learned how to do this (as a formal protest to tummy time.)


He also gained a few pounds (weighing in at 14 lbs 5 oz) and grew an inch or so (for a total of 24 1/2 inches last time I checked). I can't wait to see what next month will bring!

7 comments:

Grandpa Czech said...

Very versatile and talented youngman... Like me! I love to stick my tongue out at people... I scratch myself (not on the forehead)... and I hate laying on my stomach.

Mama Thompson said...

Okay...so I was totally just cheering on a baby in a video because I SO wanted him to roll over...nice! How is that back to work thing working for you? We need to get together...you know...in your free time:)

Nicole said...

Seriously, he is so cute! :)

~*Jenkypoo*~ said...

That's a fake-o, not a Bumbo! that's it...I'm bringing you a real one.

Tatia said...

I can't believe he can roll over! What a darling baby you have! How is being back at work?

Sam and Jen said...

He's getting so big! I haven't seen him for so long. I need to see him in person. We should have a game night soon!

Glenn Family said...

Yay! Now I can get the updates on P too! :) What cute pictures. I hope you are having fun with your family!