Thursday, March 18, 2010

Here Comes Trouble...

The other day I put P down in his crib for a few minutes so that I could make myself some lunch.

Usually, he fusses after only a few minutes in the crib. But that day, he wasn't making a peep. In fact, I left him in there for ten minutes and he didn't make a sound. When I went to get him, this is what I found:



I expect him to start walking any day now.

4 comments:

Grandpa Czech said...

That's our smart little guy! He is so active and bright.

anne said...

Funny that he was wearing shoes for just lounging around the house.

Regan said...

He is so cute. It is so nice to have them be able to keep themselves happy. He seems strong the way he is laying. How old is he again??

Chrissi said...

So cute! What a happy little guy! Dylan and Payton need to meet!