Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mom, look what I can do!




6 comments:

Grandpa Czech said...

That's my big boy! He'll be... driving before you know it! Jinx!

Mama Thompson said...

Time to lower the crib:) Way to go Lil P! Wanna come over on Friday?

Shoshanah said...

Before I got to the last picture, I thought maybe P was learning how to curtsey.

Anonymous said...

he is getting so big. and i can see some of you in him. love his big blue eyes. so scrumptous.

Regan said...

What a strong boy! I feel like Isaac should be able to do that by now, but he can't. Maybe I will show him the pictures so he can get the idea:)

natalie said...

I know its been years since we've spoken...but boy is your baby so sweet. He looks so much like Dan. I wanna just pinch those fat thighs. I wish it was still cool to have fat thighs as an adult...I would be the coolest.