I know this is a little late, but my first Mother's Day was incredible. P must really love me and think I'm the greatest mom ever, because he got me the most amazing gift...a Canon EOS Rebel T1i!
P must have overheard his daddy and I talking about getting a new camera to take better pictures, because he came home with this incredible camera! In the first 3 days of ownership of this camera, I took more than 300 pictures. Only about 10 of them are really good, but hopefully the next 300 will have 20 good pics. Besides taking better pictures, this camera is totally fun to use. Love it! BEST MOTHER'S DAY EVER!




4 comments:
Totally jealous....Dallin (oh I mean David) forgot it was mother's day...yep, that's how awesome my family is:) I don't say anything about the house stuff...'cause that was in the works LONG before mother's day...so it couldn't be used as the gift...just sayin'!
I knew Payton was a smart boy... He knows where his bread is buttered... good for him and you!
So jealous! :)
so jealous. can't wait to see you in action at our photo class.
Post a Comment