yeah thanks...now I am going to have nightmares tonight...and no...not from your scary baby Peyton.
you jerk. that scared me so bad. and sad that you compare your sweet little baby to a zombie.
I so knew what was coming, but I still jumped.Yet another way P takes after his dad - always trying to scare me!
Like father like son...would you expect me to teach P anything different?
Hey... don't blame it on Payton... he is a little teddy bear.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
yeah thanks...now I am going to have nightmares tonight...and no...not from your scary baby Peyton.
you jerk. that scared me so bad. and sad that you compare your sweet little baby to a zombie.
I so knew what was coming, but I still jumped.
Yet another way P takes after his dad - always trying to scare me!
Like father like son...would you expect me to teach P anything different?
Hey... don't blame it on Payton... he is a little teddy bear.
Post a Comment