THAT is classic. I think I would frame that and keep it up in the house. You know that is going to be a favorite photo of his when he is older. I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!
Hey.. when you're not used to hanging around old farts that dress in red.. It can be a bit unnerving.. lol
omg, jorden that is so classic. i can't tell which one is better, but if i had to decide, the i'm going to kill you old man is the winner. awesome.
Maybe P was just really upset because he thought Santa was a HUGE Utah fan.
Sho is right!.. I never thought of that.. It makes all the sense in the world.. It's like the still small voice.. may she rest in peace. lol
My baby did the exact some thing. Except I think she started crying before she ever even got on his lap. :)
Omgosh, look at that mullet!!! What are you waiting for, are you hoping to braid it before you cut it off?!?!Chop chop time, and don't forget the pics!<3
Post a Comment
7 comments:
THAT is classic. I think I would frame that and keep it up in the house. You know that is going to be a favorite photo of his when he is older. I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!
Hey.. when you're not used to hanging around old farts that dress in red.. It can be a bit unnerving.. lol
omg, jorden that is so classic. i can't tell which one is better, but if i had to decide, the i'm going to kill you old man is the winner. awesome.
Maybe P was just really upset because he thought Santa was a HUGE Utah fan.
Sho is right!.. I never thought of that.. It makes all the sense in the world.. It's like the still small voice.. may she rest in peace. lol
My baby did the exact some thing. Except I think she started crying before she ever even got on his lap. :)
Omgosh, look at that mullet!!! What are you waiting for, are you hoping to braid it before you cut it off?!?!
Chop chop time, and don't forget the pics!
<3
Post a Comment