It was a weird one.. We had rain, snow, slush, thunder, and lightening.
That's crazy...we didn't even have a single flake. And by the way....that may be the most perfect snowman I have ever seen...nice work Payton:)
I just noticed that you made a special needs snowman.. NO ARMS!.. Way to teach P how to be loving to everyone.. Good thinking.. Maybe that's why it fell on its face.. no way to catch its fall. HaHa
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It was a weird one.. We had rain, snow, slush, thunder, and lightening.
That's crazy...we didn't even have a single flake. And by the way....that may be the most perfect snowman I have ever seen...nice work Payton:)
I just noticed that you made a special needs snowman.. NO ARMS!.. Way to teach P how to be loving to everyone.. Good thinking.. Maybe that's why it fell on its face.. no way to catch its fall. HaHa
Post a Comment