Sunday, April 17, 2011

I CAN DRESS MYSELF: Chapter 1

This morning, I allowed P to pick his own clothes for the day. He quickly picked a pair of shorts, and I picked out several shirts for him to choose from that would match the shorts. He said a firm "NO" to each of the shirt options, and went into his closet by himself to create this ensemble:


After he picked his own shoes and socks, he ran straight to the door to go play in the backyard. And this is the look he gave me when I told him we were NOT going outside.

4 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

That kid has some style...now doesn't he?!:)

Grandpa Czech said...

Well, what did you expect?.. Got him all excited with outdoor clothes, then pull the rug out from under him.. Ha ha.

~*Jenkypoo*~ said...

He rocks my kind of socks! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

omword. could you die. cutest ever.