Thursday, June 2, 2011

What happens in Vegas...

gets put on the blog within days! Last weekend we went on a road trip to Vegas with our friends Teo and Serena (who are visiting from Italy). We stayed with Amber, one of my favorite mission companions, in her amazing house with her amazing roommates. It was such a fun trip. One of the highlights for me was when Serena made us panzarotti and arancini...buonissimi!




P was a BIG fan of the panzarotti, and he was super fun on the trip...sleeping like an angel and charming everyone around him.


Come sono carini, no? Sinceramente รจ stato un piacere di vedere tutte e due, e speriamo di vederli a presto.


2 comments:

Grandpa Czech said...

Looks like a lot of fun.. Glad you were able to do some catching up.. Now start saving for a trip to see them.

Mama Thompson said...

It's a good thing I wasn't one of your companions or else I would be offended that she was your favorite and not me...

(I wish I could have said that in Italian:)