
P and I participated in a parent-tot swimming class a few weeks ago, and he loved it! I don't mean to brag, but he was kind of
the star of the class (meaning that he was super animated and made the other moms laugh due to his cute antics). Daddy came to
the class on the last day to take pictures...as he was pulling out the camera, I took P to the top of one of the slides...and proceeded to slip and fall down the slide. I quickly grabbed P so that he wouldn't slip, and this is the first picture dad could take...

P was a little freaked out...and wanted nothing more to do with the slides.
Poverino.

During the classes, P learned how to jump into the water, kick his legs, move his arms, float a little on his back, go underwater, and blow bubbles, all while playing fun games and singing songs. He loved being in the water and has no fear of jumping right in. The class also taught me how to hold him and what to do with him to help him learn how to swim. Now if I could just find someone to do all these things for me so that I can learn...
3 comments:
Do you not know how to swim? I'll totally come over and hold you in the water! I taught a Webelos how to swim yesterday...without holding him...Hahahahaha! I LOVE the pictures! That is so smart to teach him while he is so young!
yay for swim lessons!
So cute! he is better in the pool than I am! You guys are still welcomed over here anytime for a swim. Wanna come Friday? I haven't talked to you in forever.
Post a Comment