For P's birthday, I decided I wanted to make life-sized trains for the kids to play with at his party. I also thought, if I liked the train enough, it could double as his Halloween costume. Who would have thought that putting cardboard together and spray painting it would take a millions hours? My mom and I stayed up the night before the party until 1am and we still didn't finish them until about an hour before the party. And this is what they looked like...
Unfortunately, after all that hard work, the kids didn't want anything to do with them. I was FINALLY able to get P into one of them, and he looks pretty cute. But there is no way he will stay in it for Halloween...oh well.
2 comments:
We, as parents, always have the best ideas...just wish those kids could get on board with us...
Have Dan tell you about the homemade dinosaur costumes he and Matt had to lug around when they were kids.. Pretty cute, but kind of tough dragging around a big tail all night.. Hahaha
Post a Comment