Thursday, January 19, 2012

Singing: Attempt #1

P loves to sing.  He sings all the time... in the bath, in the car, while he's playing, when he wakes up in the morning, before he falls asleep every night, while he is eating...  I have been wanting to capture one of his "performances" for months, but every time I pull out the camera he either does this:
or this:
P loves to sing Popcorn Popping, Follow the Prophet, the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme, ABC's, 5 Little Monkeys (jumping on the bed AND swinging in a tree) and the Special Agent Oso theme.  When I try to prompt him (with the camera on), this is what I get:

For those of you not fluent in toddler, that was
"No, now, no, sing "Oso Special"...eat pudding!" which really means "Not now, mother, I don't want to sing "Oso Special".  I want to eat my pudding!"
Who can blame him with delicious pudding in front of him.
I will continue to attempt to capture his lovely singing voice...stay tuned.

2 comments:

Shoshanah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shoshanah said...

I think he gets his singing from you Jo.

And his lack of enthusiasm for on camera performance from Dan.