When P was first born, it was obvious he looked exactly like his father. But as he ages, I see little glimpses of myself in him. So, let's compare, shall we?
Here is P's father at 1 year old:
Here is P at 1 year old:
And here is P's mother at 1 year old:
Do you see any resemblances? Personally, I think he has my nose, but what do you think?


5 comments:
I think he looks a lot like mom in the pic she has as her profile pic on FB.
nope...just Dan :)...I may give him your nose...but in that picture of Dan...he has your nose too!
Hard to tell for sure, but I think he has some of both of you in him naturally.. He's one cute boy though!
He's also developing your squinty eye. It makes me smile every time, but I know how much you hated it.
your smile! he sure is cute who ever he looks like!!
Post a Comment