A balloon artist was kind enough to fashion a "Puss in Boots" belt and sword, and P proceeded to smack every person sitting around us with the sword... "accidentally". Luckily we had some really nice neighbors who did not give us a hard time.
P saw the Bee and was excited to go and meet him. But when we got close, he just wanted to get away. This is the best shot we got...
This is one of our favorite new faces that P makes... it is the "I-am-going-to-make-this-mad-face-because-I-don't-want-to-smile-but-really-I-am-holding-in-the-cutest-laugh-in-the-world" look. When he makes this kind of face, we tell him not to smile and that always does the trick...instant giggles.
After the game, there were some fireworks (this was the week of the 4th). P really enjoyed the game and did a pretty good job for his first time.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Very cool.. Been waiting for these to get on the blog.. He had a blast, and so did grandpa.. Ad he went home with a belly full of ballpark goodies.. Hahahaha
Post a Comment