A few weekends ago, Grandpa and Great Grandpa took P to a rodeo...and he can not stop talking about it. He has been dressing up like a cowboy every day, and he requires me to either be a cowgirl or a horse, and Daddy is either a cowboy or a bull. I tried to get a picture of him as a cowboy, and this is what I got:
He was happy to be a cowboy, he just wanted the camera. Anyway, because of this obsession, I thought it would be fun to take him to ride a real horse at Thanksgiving Point. He loved being a real cowboy.
During the ride, they had to stop all the animals for a "potty break" so that one of the horses could pee. This was P's favorite part of the ride, and the part that he reenacts now. Tonight, he was pretending to be a bull, and he stopped...I asked him why he stopped, and he said "I'm peeing"...but he wasn't. He was pretending to pee. Awesome. Potty training is going to be REALLY fun now that he is pretending to be an animal that he saw peeing on the ground...
1 comment:
"animals in the Czech house are only allowed to pee in the toilet!"
Post a Comment