For Valentines Day, P decided to use his crafting skills to make his own Valentines for some family and friends. I gave him about 10 options of what kind of Valentines he could make, and he was very clear that he wanted dinosaurs WITH volcanoes AND candy. He signed his name on the back of each card (with a "P") and he knew exactly which cards he wanted to go to which loved one.
I also decided to go in a little late to work so I could make my boys heart shaped pancakes for breakfast (maybe a new tradition...we will see). I thought 6 pancakes would be enough for the 3 of us...but P ate 3 all by himself and wanted more. He also licked his plate when he was done...I guess he likes whipped cream. Hope you all shared your love with those around you today!
2 comments:
The Cavanaughs really loved their Valentinnes thank you Payton and Mom.
I know I loved mine! It was even cute with just the wrappers left!
Post a Comment