We asked P how he wanted to do his hair for the first day of Preschool..."spiky", "handsome", "normal"... He said "fancy". So this is his "fancy" hair...
This is a poster that P made while I was making his other poster...it is a picture of a cowboy, the cowboy's horse, Mike Wazowski and Sully (not to scale)
P showing me one of his assignments for the day (cutting a straight line).
He had a great first day. He was not overly interested in the other kids in the class, even though there are two girls from our ward in his class. He told me that he didn't get to do any learning because the teachers were doing all the learning (by "learning" I think he means "talking" here...). P told me that one of the little boys had to sit in the time out chair today, but it was not him. And he went potty twice...in 2 1/2 hours...doesn't that seem excessive?
4 comments:
love it...he looks so big! Maybe someday we can get together again:)
Such a handsome big boy.. So proud of him!
Love his first day shirt and I love the sign where he writes his name and says what he wants to be when he grows up. So cute.
I LOVE that P has the same squinty eye you do!
Post a Comment