Wednesday, December 3, 2014

03 December 2014: Make Cards for Aunts and Uncles




P was very serious about drawing pictures for his aunts and uncles.  He traced his hand and made a reindeer out of it for Megan, drew a snowman with tons of arms for Jen, drew Darth Vader fighting Yoda in a light saber battle for Matt, a Christmas tree (with lots of red ornaments) for Erik, and Anakin Skywalker fighting Obi Wan while swinging over lava for Thor. I love his creativity.  I remember being in Kindergarten when the teacher gave us blank pieces of paper to color on, and I just sat there, staring at the paper, with no idea what I was supposed to put on it.  I had to peek on the other kids papers to get some ideas of what to draw.  But P has it all up in his head.  So fun. 

No comments: