Friday, June 20, 2008
Finally...
After months of wanting to create a blog, Dan recently informed me that we have had a blog for almost a year...with nothing on it. So I finally took the time to try and figure this thing out. You will need to be patient, as I am slightly computer illiterate and am unsure if anything I have to say will be of interest to anyone on the net (seeing as how I frequently have diarrhea of the mouth). The purpose of this blog is to share all the fun and exciting things that we do on a daily basis with all you poor, unfortunate souls who do not have the pleasure of seeing us every day. It took me about an hour to figure out how to put the first picture on here, so this is definitely a work in progress...but at least I'm trying, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think maybe we need to have a tutorial so your blog doesn't blind me when I read it...and yes, I wear sleeveless in the summer:-)
How am I under Ken Jennings on the Blog list? Jo - can totally help you with the blog b/c I am learning too! We can learn together!
Just don't name one of your babies Gary please.
yay! All the better to stalk you!
I think the name "7" would be cool. (j/k Seinfeld reference). Any name will do...just get it done. :)
I think you should name your first son Gary. Gary Walter Stephen Horace Vladimir Czech. Yep, sounds good.
And if you do go with 7, spell it... Sev'n. He'll have more street cred that way.
Post a Comment