Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tag...thanks Teri!

10 years ago I:
1. was just staring my freshman year at the Y
2. wanted to be a lawyer/teacher/supreme court justice
3. had the hots for 5 or 6 different guys
4. enjoyed napping on Shoshie's bed without her consent
5. was not a registered voter

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. watch conference
2. scrapbook during conference
3. 3 loads of laundry...who knew 2 people wore so many clothes !
4. finish Mad Men season 1
5. apply for a promotion

5 snacks I enjoy: (I'm changing this to "5 snacks I enjoy but never eat because they are too many points"...most of you know the only thing I really snack on is carrots)
1. Chili cheese dip
2. cheese and crackers
3. cheesecake (in a perfect world, this would be a snack)
4. Mother's taffy cookies (I even bought a lotion that makes me smell like these cookies so that I will not be tempted to eat them...however, I recently ate an entire package that D purchased for a trip and he didn't get a single one)
5. Easter candy (Cadbury mini eggs, normal Cadbury eggs, Reeses eggs, snickers eggs, jelly beans, etc, etc)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. buy a house
2. buy a baby (or two or three...preferably brown ones...)
3. allow D to go golfing as much as he wants
4. quit my job
5. save most of it (boring, I know...but I can't help it)

5 places I have lived:
1. on the Puget Sound
2. in a valley
3. in a forest
4. on an island
5. in a desert

Five jobs I have had:
1. phone researcher
2. forklift driver
3. movie theater ticket taker
4. test giver
5. Christmas tree seller

I tag...Shoshie, Anne, Stacie, Tia, Sean

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

3 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

Way to go....ps...love you "places I have lived" answers

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

I'm all over it

Tia Langston said...

Alright lady...I answered the questions. You can check out my blog if you're interested.