Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Goodbye Sandy...
My office mate and dear friend has decided that she would rather go and live in Hawaii with her hubby than continue to work back to back with me...and I'm a little traumatized by the situation. Who is going to try to distract me while I'm working now? Who else can possibly understand my "chocolate" addiction? Who will I go to the gym with every morning (or every other morning...or once a week...oh, who am I kidding? I don't go to the gym!)? Who am I going to play guitar hero with on our days off, and have a "bitter" college rivalry with? Who is going to leave little "chocolates" all over her desk for me to "sample"? Well, old chum...I hope you have fun in the sun...and that you come back to visit sometime. Actually, I hope that you will have a change of heart and decide to stay right where you are...but I don't think that is going to happen, so I'm trying to be a realist so I can get over my grief and loss sooner. Adio Sandy...it's been fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sandy is a class act and will be missed. Perhaps some fairy will leave you treats on your desk :)
Post a Comment