New: 
We did the following to the front entryway:
1. Painted the walls "guacamole green."
2. Replaced the front doorknob and deadbolt, which we also had done in the kitchen and dining room on the doors to the outside.
3. Replaced the doorstop to chrome to match all of the door handles throughout the house. (This is something I forgot to mention on the post about the entire house, we took down the gold doorknobs and made everything chrome.)
4 comments:
I'm getting more and more impressed with your painting skills...of course I will be doing a much more thorough inspection when I visit!
I think that Dan is forgetting to mention that he had a little help.
You sure do love that "guacamole green"!
I think we all know it "takes a village" to prepare and move into a house. We have enjoyed helping you get things ready. It's only just begun though. Homeowners never finish improving.
Post a Comment