Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Home Tour: Master Bedroom

First of all, we haven't yet thanked all of those who have helped work on the house. Thanks to Shoshanah ( who further damaged her rotator cuff painting walls in our home), to Dad, Mom, Megan, Uncle Gary, Matt (for the 20-30 minutes of actual work I think we got out of him), Grandpa, Sam and Jen. We only have one before picture of the master bedroom and it is of the ceiling fixture (Jorden was the photographer and we didn't think of before and after pictures until afterwards). Anyways...
Old:
New:
We did the following to the master bedroom:
1. Painted the walls "Chocolate Froth."
2. Painted the closet shelves white.
3. Recarpeted.
4. Broke our vacuum cleaning up all of the little carpet pieces. A new vacuum was just another of the many surprises we've had to purchase since we moved in.

4 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

Hey....that's my fan!

emi. said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

and i must say, that your blot title is AWESOME.

~*Jenkypoo*~ said...

What kind of vacuum did you buy? :O

Beej said...

I think that we are going to have to try out your new house this summer. I hope the guest room is ready...