Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

LOVE IT....

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh.... you guys are so mean... poor guy didn't even get a say! (Grandpa Czech)

Anonymous said...

The top picture looks like happy feet.

Tia Langston said...

Very cute little Mumble.

~*Jenkypoo*~ said...

Jorden doesn't know what Happy Feet is! I guess she'll learn soon enough. I've been waiting for these pictures! He's sooooo cute!!! :D

anne said...

Something so funny about newborns is that it seems like there are never any clothes small enough to fit them. This penguin suit was probably freakishly tiny, but he's swimming in it! He makes it work though. He is the cutest penguin I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

omg. could you die. SO happy that he fit in the halloween costume. you were so worried about that. he is to die for. hope you are getting more sleep.