4 generations of Czech men

P with Grandma Czech

Jorden and P just after delivery, she hardly broke a sweat with that epidural.

Jorden and P taking a nap.

P being weighed.

He wasn't very happy after getting his stomach pumped, eyes filled with goo, cord cut, and given a shot in his thigh.
9 comments:
Can't wait to meet him in person... after the flu season... He's so cute!! Congrats!
He's just perfect. That four generation pic is really special. His face is so sweet in the pic with his Grandma too. I already want to see more. I LOVE newborns.
So cute! Keep putting up more pictures!
With a mouth like that, he'll fit RIGHT in...
oh this is so delightful! i love the name!
I love that last picture. I hate how much they mess with babies right after they are born. He's so cute.
P.S. I think Jorden is faking in that nap picture.
Awwwwwww that last picture breaks my heart! I hope mommy and Payton are doing well!
Congratulations! I'm so happy everything went well and have a beautiful baby boy. I found your blog link off of Julia's the other day. We just had our primary program today--bet that brings back memories!
Hope all is well.--Alicia
Post a Comment