Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Miscellaneous Photos

P dressed up for his 2 week checkup. He was up to 8lbs 3oz at that point. He also had an appointment last week with the audiologist to check the hearing in his right ear since he failed his hearing tests at the hospital, but everything checked out fine and he's healthy and doing fine.
P's first bath after the umbilical cord fell off. He did surprisingly well until we took him out and he was cold and wet until we could warm him back up.This is how calm he was after we got him warm and dry. He slept for 4 hours straight that night because we tuckered him out.
This is P this morning after I dressed him for the day before work. I opened the blinds next to his changing table and he enjoyed looking outside for a few minutes. He slept for 5 1/2 hours in a row last night and we think we may have found the secret. Right before bedtime we lay him on the bed and let him scream for 10 minutes or so and he gets so tired he just crashes.
P resting during lunchtime while mom took a break to eat.

5 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

Yeah sleep!!!!!!! and yes, I did make a present for you...no surprises anymore right? Hopefully I can get down to see you again soon...this week is crazy..maybe first of next week...let me know what you have going!

Julia said...

He's i such a handsome little guy. I'm glad he is sleeping a little bit here and there--that's always a plus. You're doing a great job with him.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute kid... and I'm not just saying that cause I'm his Grandpa... Well, maybe I am a bit biased. :-) (Grandpa Czech)

Anonymous said...

ooo, he is getting so cute. and what is this work you are talking about in this post? i hope you are talking about getting ready to work on resting or work on your scrapbook, cuz you should not be working working. should not. sounds like your little man might be a sleeper. good for you.

Tia Langston said...

You know...this is random...but he looks very smart. What a sweetie!