Sunday, January 10, 2010

Beautification...

The other morning I walked in on P getting ready for the day.  At first he was surprised...



then a little embarassed...



but then he realized that his desire for beautiful locks was more powerful than his pride.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is getting so big and sooo cute. can't wait to see you on tues!!!

Grandpa Czech said...

I got to watch him for 5 hours by myself Saturday(except for the 2 hrs Uncle Matt helped out) and it was a joy. He is so alert and aware now... and he does have great hair (in the back especially).

Tia Langston said...

Too cute!

anne said...

He looks so much like Dan! And I also can't wait to see you tues.!

~*Jenkypoo*~ said...

Haha, I love your cute little stories Dan! :D

~*Jenkypoo*~ said...

Oh woops, I just noticed this one was by you Jorden! Haha, apparently I enjoy your little stories also!