He is so adorable. That smile is enough to make you melt. It looks like he can sit up from his pictures. Impressive. Isaac is 7 months tomorrow and he can't do it that well yet.
Oh my gosh! I gasped when i saw this picture. What a cutie! He looks so old all of a sudden. (interesting that this is what he looks like after a month of his hair "growing like crazy".)
I love the sweater vest the best. I think those were really in this season. He's adorable! I hope to meet him soon (ie, this summer when we are in UT).
9 comments:
SO cute!
Cute! And he really scored this easter!
love the easter sweater. not sure if you have noticed, but p's eye color is totally awesome. hope they don't change.
Man is that boy cute!
Such a handsome young guy! Enjoyed having you guys for Easter dinner.
OMGosh! What a smile! He is ADORABLE! And those eyes...
He is so adorable. That smile is enough to make you melt. It looks like he can sit up from his pictures. Impressive. Isaac is 7 months tomorrow and he can't do it that well yet.
Oh my gosh! I gasped when i saw this picture. What a cutie! He looks so old all of a sudden. (interesting that this is what he looks like after a month of his hair "growing like crazy".)
I love the sweater vest the best. I think those were really in this season. He's adorable! I hope to meet him soon (ie, this summer when we are in UT).
great pic Jordan!
Post a Comment