Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

This year, to celebrate the 4th of July, we took P to his first parade.  He spent some of the parade like this:
and some of the parade like this (on the I-pad):
and some of the parade like this:
and some of the parade like this:

But he spent most of the parade running around with Mommy's camera taking pictures.  Here are some of my favorites: 




 I have no idea who this poor girl is, but we have about a dozen pictures of her butt...

 Mark's belly


 This is a pretty great photo...I just wish I knew who this guy is...

3 comments:

Grandpa Czech said...

Looks like fun!.. Can't wait to take him to the Bees game, and have more fun there.

Mama Thompson said...

Dallin had may camera for a while too...I have yet to upload them to see what fun strangers I will find:)

~*Jenkypoo*~ said...

That's a pretty good pic if you there Jorden!