Jo: That dress is SO pretty! What a stunning and priceless item of clothing! I love it! (And I assume there was a Winnie the Pooh hidden in the embroidery)
...And many wonderful years ahead. We have always loved Jorden. She has been a great addition to our family and Danny couldn't have found a better eternal companion. Mom and Dad Czech
7 comments:
Three already?! Congratulations!!
Gotta love the Go BYU!! Congrats on three years! You guys are awesome.
Hey, I've never seen your wedding pictures before. They're great! I told Dave we were forgetting something yesterday.
Jo: That dress is SO pretty! What a stunning and priceless item of clothing! I love it! (And I assume there was a Winnie the Pooh hidden in the embroidery)
That's right, you guys were married for like a week when we first met you. Congrats...we love you guys. And I say...why not milk the ankle?!?
...And many wonderful years ahead. We have always loved Jorden. She has been a great addition to our family and Danny couldn't have found a better eternal companion.
Mom and Dad Czech
I haven't left my congratulations yet. Amazing that you have put up with him that long. I mean...that you both love each other so much.
Post a Comment