Tuesday, November 18, 2008
You're a pain in my A...ankle that is
I have been waiting for days to post pictures of my grotesquely sprained ankle...but, unfortunately, it has never really looked grotesque. Last week, I was leaving a visit to a client with one of my coworkers when I completely missed the bottom step of the staircase, twisting my ankle and falling on my A. Almost immediately I could feel the ankle starting to swell in my shoe, but I did the right thing and waited to take off the shoe until I got home that night, when I could put it up with some bags of frozen corn and let it heal itself. Someone in my household may or may not have stated at one point over this past weekend that I was "milking" this ankle thing for all that it is worth, so I've been waiting and waiting for it to bruise up so that I can prove how much it hurts. I have also been accused in the past of being a little bit of a hypochondriac. Despite the lack of bruising, I decided to go to the doctor today (due to the continued and consistent swelling), and I was given a large ankle brace...if that doesn't prove it hurts, I don't know what will. Poor me...I need your pity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Can feel my vibes of pity? I'm channeling them with all my might.
*pppft*
oops. I didn't mean for that to happen.
alright already...I will forgive you for not coming to the holiday show with me...we can be friends again!
Everyone knows that sprained ankles hurt worse than broken ones right?!!
You have my pitty. I hope you also got workmans comp?
I've never broken a bone, but I have sprained my ankle before and it is the WORST! I hope it feels better and Dan spoils you a little longer.
Jo: Maybe you are being punished for tricking the bishop in to releasing you. Just a thought...
Of course I'm kidding, and I'm sorry your A still hurts!
Post a Comment