Friday, December 19, 2008

I love tags!

I love tags, because it helps me think of things to write on the blog when nothing big and exciting is going on in my life. Dan hates them...but I'm going to do them anyway!

1.Where is your cell phone? couch
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? brownish
4. Your mother? JoAnn's
5. Your father? celebrating
6. Your favorite thing? Friday
7. Your dream last night? stealing
8. Your dream/goal? baby
9. The room you're in? messy
10. Your hobby? crafty
11. Your fear? infertility
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
13. Where were you last night? snuggling
14. What you're not? perfect
15. One of your wish-list items? house
16. Where you grew up? Seattle
17. The last thing you did? showered
18. What are you wearing? PJ's
19. Your TV? huge
20. Your pet(s)? fat
21. Your computer? overloaded
22. Your mood? anxious
23. Missing someone? family
24. Your car? cold
25. Something you're not wearing? ring
26. Favorite store? Costco
27. Last thing you read? uplifting
28. The last thing you ate? cookie
29. Last time you cried? tender
30. What you are looking forward to? vacation

I tag...Tia, Shoshi, and anyone else who wants to play this game.

2 comments:

Shoshanah said...

I don't get it. Who tagged you? What am I suppose to do? Can I only answer one word answers? Ahhh, so much pressure!

AJ said...

funny. i laughed.