P in his going home "future quarterback" outfit.

P with dad ready for the nurse to come.

P with mom before he started to throw a fit about going home.

P in his carseat with mom's finger trying to console him.

My favorite picture so far, this is P scrunching his nose while in his BYU blanket (thanks Sam and Jen) during his first BYU game. He didn't bring enough luck to the team this time, so we'll give him one more chance before we call the hospital and ask about their exchange policy (j/k).
7 comments:
That last picture is ADORABLE....holy cow is he a cute kid! Keep those pictures coming!
Soooooooo stinkin cute!!! I love his little nose! :D
He is such an adorable baby! He already looks like the two of you! Congratulations Jorden! I'm so incredibly happy for you to have such a beautiful and healthy baby boy!
I absolutely love him, he is adorable! Good job mommy!
Yay! Cute baby pictures!! Congratulations!! He has such gorgeous eyes!
So so way cute. I loved the last photo. I bet you and Dan are so excited to have him home. How have the nights been?
JORDEN!! i am so excited for you. and i love love love payton. such a great name. he is so adorable and looks like dan in that last pic. congrats again, hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment