As much as I LOVE Anne and Mark (who are two of the funniest people I know by far)...I am IN LOVE with their little Mary (in a non-creepy kind of way). Mary has my heart for several reasons, many of which I was able to document on film. So here are 5 reasons why I LOVE Mary!
1) I love Mary because she loves Koala's...especially her stuffed Koala. Mary informed me as soon as I arrived in the house that her Koala's name was Jean...however, I think she was confused by the question I was asking her due to the fact that she then proceeded to call me Jean for a third of the visit...

2) I love Mary because she loves to have her picture taken. She often says "Cheese" and scrunches up her face real cute like this...even when she is drinking a milkshake. I believe she was so engrossed in this shake that she did not want to take her lips off the straw for fear of having the drink taken from her. That is one cute scrunchy face!

3) I love Mary because she has perfect skin, as can be seen in this photo. This shot also demonstrates that Mary has a deep, serious side (which is often overshadowed by her sassy-
ness). We are kindred spirits...

4) I love Mary because she LOVES mountain goats (which has been a running rivalry between
Sho and Anne since our road trip to Becca's wedding...which is cuter, a baby mountain goat or a baby koala?). Luckily, Mary loves both mountain goats and koalas (as demonstrated in these pictures).

5) I love Mary because she is sassy enough to create nicknames for the people she loves, as shown in this short video clip. If you need a translation (because you can't understand Anne's voice in the background), she is saying "Hi
Shosie, hi
Jordie, Cheese!"...you know, for the picture. Adorable. I. Love. Mary.
2 comments:
I think this is my favorite blog post EVER! You were such a good auntie to Mary- I think my favorite part of the trip was when you would take care of Mary and read to her for hours on end so I could be lazy! Oh, and the pizza.
What I want to know is, who is Shosie?
Post a Comment