Sunday, September 14, 2008
State Fair
My girlies and I have a tradition of going to the State Fair every year...we love to take a day off work to spend the entire day enjoying the events of the fair. This year I could only go for a few hours (stupid work). The first place I always want to go is to check out the pigs...because I LOVE PIGS! This year the pigs were more friendly than normal...this one wanted to eat my hand!
When you are at the fair, you HAVE to eat fair food...hence this huge funnel cake.
Another tradition we have while at the fair is to go to the button making booth and get our picture put on a button to give to our boss who never comes to the fair with us. This "boss" is no longer our boss, but we still like to keep this tradition going. However, this year they raised the price of these buttons to an absolutely unreasonable price, so we decided to just take our own picture and maybe make our own button some day...that job will only get done if I give it to my friend T.
We always round out the night with a performance of some sort, and for the last two years we have watched the hypnotist show with the amazing Tyzen. It is always hilarious...in fact, my mouth was sore from smiling after the show. Tyzen is the second one from the right. I hope to see you all at the fair next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yum funnel cake! No strawberry topping?
Post a Comment