Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My friend Mary...

My Boo and I went to visit our friends Anne and Mark in AZ in 2006 to see their beautiful new baby, Mary. While we were there, they also introduced us to baby Rachel. I couldn't decide which one I liked more! They were both adorable, but Rachel was less fussy and could just sit there for hours without making a peep.


Anne just recently sent me an updated photo of her two girls. For some reason, Mary has grown quite a bit, but Rachel is still the same size. She must have Simpsonitis (a term I made up to describe a disease that causes people not to age...I think this disease actually exists...but I couldn't find it in Wiki or by asking Jeeves...). I can't wait to see these two babies again...but Anne better watch out...I might bring Rachel back to Utah with me. She looks a little bored...




2 comments:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

I'm thinking Rachel's eyes look a little too scary to have her ever visit me. It's worse that ventriloquist dummy eyes---scary...I might not be able to sleep tonight.

anne said...

I love seeing that cute pic of the tiny Mary.

Whoever it is that said Rachel's eyes are freaky, I would like to strongly disagree. They are a beautiful honey color!