Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mayan Adventure

On Saturday I received a call from my dad who had purchased a family pass to ride the frontrunner and trax all day. My family came down from Ogden and we went up to meet them in Salt Lake City for dinner. We went to a restaurant called the Mayan. When they call your party they say "Czech party of 9 your adventure awaits" or something to that effect. They have mexican food and a cliff diving show while you eat. I had the fish tacos which were great compared to the first time I tried them somewhere else. Jorden had the pork, which she didn't like because no pork compares to Cafe Rio pork for her. My uncle Mark who we only see a few times a year came to eat with us and it was good to catch up with him.

1 comment:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

It's true, Cafe Rio pork beats any pork out there.
Oh and Jorden, Janet has a slowcooker recipe (imagine that) that tastes just like Cafe Rio pork....but I will hold it for ransom until you come and visit.
Heck we might even have it for dinner with a little notice that you are coming!