You Are An INFJ |
![]() The Protector You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity. Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is. You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience. You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them. In love, you truly see relationships as an opportunity to connect and grow. You enjoy relationships as long as they are improving and changing. You can't stand stagnation. At work, you stay motivated and happy... as long as you are working toward a dream you support. You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher. How you see yourself: Hardworking, ethical, and helpful When other people don't get you, they see you as: Manipulative, weak, and unstable |
When I shared this information with Dan, the first thing he said was "YOU are NOT an introvert!!!" However, I think that there is a lot of truth to some of the statements...tell me what you guys think...is this really me? Personally, it made it easier to explain to Dan why I do some of the crazy things I do...I'm not just crazy, it's my personality! And now I can blame it on the "authority" of a personality test! Sweet!

2 comments:
I remember the quiz taking days at the old TC, before Bud got wise and turned off in the internet connection!
Jo, I have always thought you would make an excellent Alternative Medicine Guru! I am glad you have finally heard it from an authoritative source.
Post a Comment